Friday 5 February 2010

Julie Burchill

It would appear I am way behind the times in only just discovering the delights of rent-a-gob columnist, feminist icon, and all round idiot, Julie Burchill.

Highlights from her inane twitterings include: 'A thing I thought I'd miss about being married, but don't, is not being able to commit adultery' and 'Israel is the only country I would fucking die for'.

You can create your own Julie Burchill articles using 'The Julie Burchill Random Recycler'. A recent concoction of mine reads: 'On leaving my husband for a girlie some six years ago, I must have put enough toot up my admittedly sizeable snout to stun the entire Colombian armed forces and first had my face printed in the papers throwing twenty-pound notes at a tramp. Now there's a big idea to get your head around.'

No comments:

Post a Comment