Thursday 18 March 2010

Would you?

Would you trust this man with your planet?



No me neither, I wouldn't trust him with my pot plants.

Here's Hugo Rifkind giving him a good kicking in the Spectator:

"Where has it come from, this sudden consensus among Britain’s right-wing punditry that there’s some kind of scam going on here [Re: climate change]? Yes, Delingpole, I mean you, and plenty of others, too. What gives you the right? It’s like your hairdresser diagnosing multiple sclerosis… I’ve watched it develop and spread over the past couple of years, first with amusement, then with alarm, and now with a sort of horrified panic. Guys, you’re not just fiddling while Rome burns. You’re actively going out and smashing up the fire engines. You’re terrifying me."


No comments:

Post a Comment